Ordinary Member / Ahli Biasa –
Ordinary Member is a Bumiputera firm that conducts Timber Enterprises and Businesses in Malaysia that agrees to and abides by this Constitution and in accordance with the policies of this Association to voice, administer and implement national policies, works and matters relating to business and enterprises timber is legally accepted and approved by the General Committee.
Corporate members / Ahli Bersekutu –
1. Consists of Bumiputera individuals who have an interest in or work with Government firms or agencies related to timber or furniture.
2. Public companies whose shareholders are constantly changing but whose management is controlled by Bumiputeras
3. Bumiputera associations are regional, state and district in nature that support this association
4. Bumiputera firms that have a minimum 51% share of Bumiputera
5. They are not entitled to vote or hold any position in the General Committee except with the consent of the General Committee
If you want to change the type of membership. The company must submit a new application